FSI Server is a high performance Java Imaging Server, designed for outstanding scalability (multi core CPUs, multi server setups, load balancing) and excels in superior image quality compared to all imaging servers supported by FSI Viewer in the past.
The HTML/AJAX based web interface makes uploading, managing and publishing images as easy as handling local files. It also offers quick access to more than 20 real-time image effects and all the FSI Viewer publishing options.
- internal storage containing image copies optimized for fast delivery
- designed for outstanding scalability (multi core CPUs, multi server setups, load balancing)
- Superior image quality
- fast, high quality real-time image scaler
- HTML/AJAX based web interface to upload, manage and publish images
- Single Source Imaging (e.g. JPEG or PNG images for web sites)
- support for gigapixel source images
- support for transparent images (alpha channels)
- support for digital assets
- more than 20 combinable real time image effects
- support for read only source image pools
- source image pools will not be modified and performance is independent of the source image format
- Open Java API for integration into DAM, CMS or similar systems
Thank you for using NeptuneLabs software!
www.neptunelabs.com - Online Resources for FSI Server & FSI Viewer
Visit www.neptunelabs.com for software updates, regularly updated samples, tutorials and downloads.